Cast Aluminum Plate - 120mm x 120mm x 6mm
We provide FREE SHIPPING within India for these plates.
Ready Stock for dispatch
Mill-finished and stress-relieved cast Aluminum plate without any further machining. Edges are saw-cut. Both sides are covered with a protective film. We use these cast aluminum plates as our raw material for the heated beds. A perfect opportunity for Do-It-Yourself enthusiasts.
Size : 120mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 6mm (Thickness)
Tolerance : Plus minus 0.2m in length and width.
All plates will have mounting holes already made by us as per Voron 0 & 0.1 design files.
Compatible with Voron 0 & 0.1 3d printer
Advantages of using cast aluminium plates
1) Flatness - Making a printer with a build area of 300mm, 350mm or even 400 x 400mm requires a FLAT BED. This is the most important aspect of making printers with a bigger bed size. Just using a normal aluminium sheet of any thickness will not give you the kind of flatness which is required.
Cheap, out of specification, bend aluminium sheets available in the market will make your life too difficult. Our cast aluminium plates have a tolerance of plus minus 0.2mm over a length of 1mtr. So if you are using it for 300, 350 or 400 x 400mm there is a very high probability that you will good a very good flat surface to print on.
2) Stress Relieved - Another important factor which keeps your build plate flat is the amount of stress it has in it. Our plates are STRESS RELIVED by the MANUFACTURER themselves. What this simply means is --- Our plates will have minimum expansion and contraction during heating and cooling. Normal aluminium plates will expand a lot once heated and will contract once it is cooled down, this will give a lot of difference in the flatness of the plate every time you start a new print job.
3) Accurate Dimensions - Our plates have accurate dimensions like correct length and width. Thickness tolerance of our plates is plus minus 0.1mm .
4) Custom Size - Maximum size available with us is 350 x 350mm, in case you need any other size less than 350 x 350mm we can cut it for you. We can also make the mounting holes as per your requirement. All this is done using CNC machines for maximum accuracy and finish.
5) Save Your Money & Time - If you are building a large size 3d printer for some serious purpose then please don't waste your money in buying cheap aluminium sheets. Initially it might look attractive as they are sold in dirt cheap prices but in long run you will have to ultimately replace them with the cast aluminium plates thus incurring double the cost. So all SERIOUS BUILDERS please get the BEST PARTS FOR YOUR MACHINES.
Free shipping only for INDIA - International customers please contact us on email@example.com. We will provide paypal invoice for payment