Industrial Wood Dust Collector
Wood Dust Collector is used primarily to collect dust produced during wood processing. It can also be used to capture light weight, non abrasive material such a cashew peeling etc. Dust such as wood chips& saw dust in the work shop creates significant health hazards and using a wood dust collector is a great way to minimize it.
Why do you need a proper dust collector ?
1) Health Issue - Proper dust collector is a mandatory requirement for working with CNC and other cutting machines specially when cutting materials like wood, mdf, Plastic sheets. These materials generate very fine dust particles which are hazardous to your health. We request our customers to please take a note of this.
2) Clean Machine & Work Area - A dust collector keeps your machine and work area clean by not allowing the debris to go all over the place.
3) Save time - One has to put in a lot of time & effort to clean the machine and work area after every job if you are not using a dust collector. This same time can be utilised in quickly starting a new job work.
4) Better performance - Your machine is likely to give better cuts while using a dust collector as it keeps removing all the chips continuously.
5) Increase life of your Endmill - Continuous clearance of chips is likely to increase life of your endmills. If the chips are not evacuated during the cutting process they will keep grinding against the tool which will result in premature degradation of your endmill.
Technical Specification of our dust collector
This dust collector can be run continuously for long hours as compared to normal vaccum cleaners. Household vaccum cleaners are not meant for this purpose as they can not run continuously for 8-10 hours or more than that. Secondly, there suction power is very less hence they not very effective.
Power: 1 HP, No of Bags: 1 nos
Airflow: 1400 (m3/Hr), Pressure: 100 mm Wc
No of inlets: 1 nos, Inlet size : 100 mm
Flexible Hose : 3 meters is included
Fully powder coated with glossy finish of 120 microns thick.
Starter for Turning ON/OFF the Dust collector is included.
Power cable from Machine to starter is provided.
1Hp centrifugal blower motor with Dynamically Balanced impeller"
Electrical connection required 3 Phase, In case you need 1 phase wiring then please let us know before ordering.
Warranty - 6 months against any manufacturing defects only