Misumi T Slot Set for Voron 0.1
This listing is for Voron 0.1
Lead time : 8-10 working days
These are the best T slots which you can get to make a machine like Voron. Every part matters in machines like Voron which are meant for high performance and of course high speed.
The frame of Voron is the base on which the entire machine will run hence it is of utmost importance to make sure your Voron frame is using the exact specification T slots instead of just any cheap t slots which are completely out of specs.
Advantages of using MISUMI T Slots -
1) Straight profiles - These T slot profile are as straight as it can get. Bent or twisted profiles is a clear no go for the frame which will make the entire frame skewed. These profiles have minimum deviation.
2) Perfect cut length - We offer exact cut lengths as per voron specs. We use high end industrial cutting machines for cutting these profiles instead of using a hand grinder, chopsaw or a hacksaw.
3) 90 degree cuts - This is the most important aspect when working with aluminium profiles. If the profiles are not cut at exactly 90 degree one can never get a perfect join between two profiles and this will make the entire frame skewed. We offer perfect 90 degree cuts using our industrial aluminium profile cutting machines.
4) Clean cuts - Our profile ends have extremely clean cuts without any burrs or melted aluminium sticking on the face. Clean cuts allow for a better join between the profiles.
5) Load Capacity - These profiles offer much better load capacity as compared to other non standard profiles. These profiles will be able to handle the stress forces generated during high speed movement of a core xy machine like Voron.
6) Clear Anodized - All these profiles are clear anodized with uniform finish
What will you get
All profiles are provided with pre made Blind Holes and M3 Tapping (As per voron 0.1 BOM)
1) A Extrusion - 200mm x 01pc
2) B Extrusion - 200mm x 05pcs (M3 Tap in all the profiles, Both Ends)
3) C Extrusion - 200mm x 02pcs (2 Blind Holes in each profile @ distance of 7.5mm from each end)
4) D Extrusion - 200mm x 02pcs (2 Blind Holes in each profile @ distance of 7.5mm from each end, M3 Tap in all the profiles both ends)
5) E Extrusion - 200mm x 04pcs (One Blind Hole in each profile @ distance of 29.5mm from one end, M3 Tap in all the profiles both ends)
6) F Extrusion - 100mm x 02pcs (M3 Tap in all profiles at both the ends)
7) G Extrusion - 100mm x 01pcs (Two blind holes @ 27.5mm distance from each end)
8) H Extrusion - 200mm x 02pcs (2 Blind Holes in each profile @ distance of 7.5mm from each end, M3 Tap in all the profiles both ends)
Free shipping only for INDIA.
International customers please contact us on email@example.com.
We will provide paypal invoice for payment
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on 9990838500, 995305143 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The video given below shows how we drill blind holes in our T Slots