Sheet Metal Joining Plates for 40 Series T Slot Extrusions
Metal plates for extruded aluminum extrusions are parts used to fasten or reinforce the frames. Types of various shapes are available for different usage objectives.
A wide range of shapes can be selected to match the connection or area for reinforcement. A 90 degree (Corner) type, L-type, bent type, T-type and Cross type are available.
The thin design and extensive array of shapes provide the versatility to enable connection methods not possible with standard brackets. Each shape is available in steel or stainless steel.
Available Shapes (Select shape of your choice from the options)
1) 90 Degree Joining Plates
2) Cross Shaped Joining Plates
1) 90 Degree Joining Plates - Click here
2) Cross Shaped Joining Plates - Click here
1) Material : Steel (Sheet Metal)
2) Surface Treatment : Trivalent Chromate
3) Chamfered : Yes
4) Thickness : 90 degree (2.3mm), Cross Shape (3.2mm)
5) Size : 90 degree (120mm x 120mm), Cross Shape (100mm x 150mm)
6) Weight : 90 degree (150gms), Cross Shape ( 140gms)
7) Screws : 90 degree(M6), Cross Shape (M6)