WorkBee CNC Router
The Best and Most Affordable CNC Router for Small Businesses, Hobbyists, Makers, Students & Educators
Fully Built | Guaranteed Support | One Yr Warranty | Open Source
Current dispatch time - 4 weeks
WorkBee CNC Router is based on the opensource design of Ryan Lock of Ooznest. Manufactured by 3DPrintronics in India, you get a fully assembled machine, ready to use out of the box with guaranteed local support.
Make Accurate Parts with Wood, Plastics, and Acrylic
With WorkBee CNC machine you can make items by cutting or carving in wide range of materials - wood, acrylic, plastics and aluminium. You can also work with carbon fibre and pcb's with the right tooling and experience.
Large Work Area
Since we provide this as an assembled machine, we chose the 1000 mm machine as the standard size. This provides a huge work area to accommodate all your projects.
Most Accurate, Powerful and Rigid Machine in It's Class
Key Features - Mechanical Build
Reliable GRBL Control
Key Features - Electronics
Know more at links below
The ecosystem of BlackBox motion controller, GRBL and the free OpenBuilds Control software supported by huge community will make your CNC learning curve really easy.
You can also use your WorkBee with Easel - a unique CAD+CAM software by inventables.com which make using a CNC more like a drag and drop experience.
What Will You Get?
WorkBee in Action
|XY work area
|800 x 770 mm (2.62 x 2.52 foot) (31.49 x 30.31 inches)
|Z axis travel
|Z axis depth of cut
|Maximum 80mm depth can be cut in Z axis, (3.14inches)
(X x Y)
|1060 x 1040 mm
|1145 x 1125 x 510 mm
|Spoiler Board Size
|870 (X) x 1000 (Y) mm
|OpenBuilds BlackBox Controller X32 - 32 bit
|Openbuilds Control Software
|Original Leadshine High Torque NEMA 23 Stepper Motors 23 kg/cm torque
|Makita Trim Router, Manual Control, 30000 RPM, Max 8 mm bit.
|4080 C Beam Based
|8mm Lead Screw with 2 Delrin Nuts on X and Y axis, Antibacklash nut on Z axis & Delrin Solid V Wheels along with leadscrew tensioning system to minimise the backlash.
|Plus minus 0.1 to 0.2mm for a well tuned and maintained machine
|220 V,50~60 Hz, 10A, 1-Phase
This machine and V Slot, C Beam and all V Slot, C Beam accessories used in this machine are manufactured in India, based on opensource designs under CC by 4.0.
What To Do When BlackBox X32 is Not Detected in Open Builds Control Software?
1) Connect BlackBox X32 to your pc through USB cable.
2) Run Open Builds Control Software.
3) See on which COM port Black Box has been detected.
4) If you can not see any com port in Open Builds Control -- Then Download & Install Drivers as per your computers operating system. Download link given below.
5) For Windows users. Once you download the ZIP folder -- Unzip it -- inside the unzipped folder you will see the following two installers as mentioned below.
If your operating system is 32 bit -- then run CP210xVCPInstaller_x86 to install the drivers.
If your operating system is 64 bit -- then run CP210xVCPInstaller_x64 to install the drivers.
6) Once the drivers have been successfully installed. Unplug the USB cable from the computer and restart the computer & BlackBox Controller Unit.
7) After restart plug the usb cable -- run open builds control software -- see which com port is shown (select it) and then click on the connect button.
8) Your BlackBox X32 is now connected to Open Builds Control Software.
Download & Install Drivers for BlackBox X32 Version 1.4 onwards
For Windows - Click Here
For Apple MacOS - Click Here