Linear Bushing C-LM8UU (MISUMI)
Linear bearing is a linear type motion guiding mechanism matched with linear guide shaft. The steel ball rolls circularly along the track groove formed by the shell and the retainer, and the linear bearing reciprocates linearly relative to the guide shaft. Through the rolling of steel ball, high-efficiency movement with low friction resistance can be realized.
Key Features of Misumi bearings
1) Holding high durability
2) Low Noise
3) Misumi bearings ensures smooth sliding of steel ball hence resulting in frictionless motion.
4) Much better performace and accuracy as compared to cheap bearings available in the market.
1) Inner dia - 8mm
2) Outer dia - 15mm
3) Overall length - 24mm
4) Outer cylinder material - Steel (SUJ2 equivalent)
5) Outer Cylinder Surface Treatment - No Surface Treatment
6) Ball Recirculating Type - Single
7) Basic Load Rating: Dynamic Load (Details)(N) - 265
8) Basic Load Rating: Static Load(N) - 380
9) Hardness - 58Hrc
What will you get
1) Misumi C-LM8UU
The color of the packing may be inconsistent with the photo, which shall be subject to the actual product.
MISUMI linear bearing is recommended to be combined with guide shaft with quenching g6 tolerance.